Skip to content

What occupations should have Professional Indemnity cover?

  • by The Quotesonline Team
Professional Indemnity Insurance

Does your occupation need Professional Indemnity cover?

Professional Indemnity Insurance Quotes

The following is a list of occupation that should consider having professional indemnity cover for the advice they give, the occupation include but are not limited to Architects, Accountants, Allied Health Professionals, Architects, Bookkeepers, Charities and Not-for-profit organisations, Chiropractors, Consultants, Design professionals, Engineer, Event Organisers, Financial Advisor’s, Franchise Owners, Graphic Designers, Marketing and Advertising, Massage Therapists, Media professionals, Music and Singing Teachers, Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Performers, Podiatrists, Photographers, Occupational Therapists, Osteopaths, Radiographers, Real Estate Agents, Solicitors, Surveyors, Travel agents, Tour Operators, Tax Agents, Volunteers
Professional Indemnity

Get Quotes

Click here to arrange your professional indemnity insurance quote

Quotesonline Free Insurance Quotes

Please note Quotesonline Insurance News is an information service provided by third parties Insure 247 Australia doesn’t warrants the accuracy of any information contained there in, readers should make their own enquiry’s before relying on information in the stories Terms of Service




Call For Quotes