- Actively monitor and follow the advice provided by emergency services in a timely manner
- Ensure arrangements are in place to contact staff, suppliers and customers, including ready access to telephone, email and home address details
- Secure critical records and files including accounts, customer lists, inventories, insurance details etc.
- Activate plans to isolate or protect assets and equipment to minimise damage or loss
- Test arrangements to divert telephony and other critical services
- Be timely in their decision making and be prepared to be out of their premises for multiple days
Please note Quotesonline Insurance News is an information service provided by third parties Insure 247 Australia doesn’t warrants the accuracy of any information contained there in, readers should make their own enquiry’s before relying on information in the stories Terms of Service