1. Speak with your insurance adviser(s) or contact CGU directly on 1800 252 461
2. If possible have your insurance documentation with you (this is not essential)
3. Take photos of your damaged property and contents
4. Record serial or identification numbers for electrical equipment
5. Before removing damaged carpets from your property, please take a sample that can be shown to your insurance assessor.
Please note Quotesonline Insurance News is an information service provided by third parties Insure 247 Australia doesn’t warrants the accuracy of any information contained there in, readers should make their own enquiry’s before relying on information in the stories Terms of Service